Friday, June 4, 2010

Angelina Jolie


In honour of Angelina Jolie's birthday, I thought I'd write a little bit about my view of adoption, celebrities and charity. First off, I'm gonna say that Angelina is my favorite celebrity. Although I hate to admit how much the average person seems to know about celebrity lives, it's something we just can't get away from. And if I have to know about any of them, I'd like it to be her. Here's why:
1. She's beautiful.
I don't know her, have never talked to her and probably never will. But she is one hell of a person to look at. She is probably the most beautiful person I've seen. Along with Megan Fox. I guess that gives you an idea of my 'type'.

2. She adopts!
I never understand how people can make fun of her and Brad Pitt for having so many children. I don't understand why ALL celebrities don't adopt. They have all that money and could make any child's life so happy. She's said she never planned on having any kids of her own and just wanted to adopt all kinds of different kids. There are so many needy children in this overpopulated world, so I'm glad someone shares my views on this. I find it almost selfish to be having only biological children if you could support an already existing child. It's not fair that one child is produced with the knowledge that they will always to pampered and loved while another is born not knowing if they'll get food or water that day.

3. She donates.
Angelina gives the most out of her paycheck than anyone else since Michael Jackson, to charity. She's also part of the U.N. And she's even said that she believes actors are grossly overpaid. My kind of girl.

4. Poise and Class
Not for one second do I believe that she 'stole' Brad Pitt away from Jennifer Aniston. And even if she did, she has succeeded in beating Aniston in looking classy and respectful. Aniston, you are an ACTOR. Stop talking about Angelina in your interviews, cause it makes you look very pathetic. Your marriage didn't work out. Guess what, 50% of married people go through the SAME THING. Plus, everytime you bring it up, people compare you to Angelina. You should NEVER want a picture of you placed beside Angelina. Trust me.

I just think Angelina is a beautiful person, inside and out. And if her and Brad falling in love is the reason why she's hated then...that just shows you the ridiculous way of the world. She does so much more good than all these people with the extreme power to also do so but don't. So, kuddos to her. Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment