Friday, June 25, 2010

These Darn Whippersnappers!

Apparently people have been all in a buzz about the recent antics of a classy young lady by the name of Miley Cyrus. Miley is a Disney T.V. star who got famous playing Hannah Montana on that classic show we all know and love, Hannah Montana. Just like all the other Disney T.V. stars before her, she was absolutely riveting and obviously, when the show ended, it was only natural that she would continue to invade our lives with that angelic, soothing voice of hers. And, of course, make movies with her Dad, who is, I believe, ALMOST as talented as she. But that was before, because Miley doesn't even live with her Dad anymore! She's moved on to much bigger and older things! She is now in the process of revealing to the world just how sexually frustrated she was during her Disney times, and how now it all needs to come out in the open. On National T.V. In front of millions. Because, as a 17 year old girl who just discovered she likes penis, this is the smartest thing to do and she definitely won't regret it in a year or two.

First, she did a photo shoot where she showed her bare back (!) with just a sheet covering up the rest. I didn't think it was all that bad, I really didn't care. Because, honestly, I hate knowing about celebrities, and I try to give them the benefit of the doubt until it's impossible for me not to admit they're a douche. *cough*KanyeWest*cough* Then she started dressing sexy and made a video with her as a bird in a cage wearing lingerie. Again, I didn't care. I mean, yeah it's kinda weird that she's my youngest sister's age, so it kinda creeps me out thinking she's showing the goods to the kind of people that like 17 year old girls. Not good, but again, that's her prerogative. So, it was sort of mentioned in a conversation I was having where I was told that before she had released a bunch of "sexy" pictures of her in a bathing suit and other slinky things online, that she was dating a 20year old at the age of 15 and that she moved out of her parents house and is living with her boyfriend at 16. Again, in a normal world this would mean she would be a Senior in highschool.

I'm gonna admit, 17 wasn't long enough ago for me to forget how I was at 17, so I totally understand her behaviour. You are definitely confused and overly sexual around that age, of course, but there should be a filter that most people interpret as: their parents. Wouldn't your mom or dad just KILL you if you went on T.V. in less than a bathing suit singing about how all the guys give you "mad attention"? Even if they do...your parents! She's not even legal in Quebec!(18) And especially not in the States. And I know she's all hormoned out, but she was JUST a Disney star. You need some kind of calm before the storm! You can't go from having a kiddie line in Sears to flashing 80% of your vagina on award shows! And again, you're only appealing to people who like 17 year old girls! Everyone else thinks it's inappropriate and gross; why do it? You're not even getting positive feedback! Oh, but it's who she is now so leave her alone! HA! What a teen.

No one can say they didn't do stupid things at 17, but nobody was as stupid as Miley Cyrus to let the whole world see. If you're such a good actor, maybe you should try and act less like a douche, then maybe you'll realize that your new fan base will be just a bunch of balding, creepy middle-aged men.-->I had to include this picture! Look at the girl on the right of the stripper, she's thinking just like me. "Uhh...this is weird. Too far."

No comments:

Post a Comment